Digital marketing is a branch of marketing which encompasses the entire branch of marketing that uses an electronic device or the internet. It is the marketing of product or services using digital technologies on the internet, through phone apps, digital advertising and any other digital mediums. A digital marketer leverages some free advertising and helps the business to grow. Digital marketing uses electronic and online portal like email, videos, social media or website-based marketing which opens several endless possibilities for companies to strategies and experiment on marketing tactics.
Businesses define digital marketing as the use of various digital tactics and channels to connect with interested customers online. Tactics like website building, digital advertising, email marketing, online brochures and many more fall under digital marketing. A digital marketer knows precisely how a campaign needs to be supported on a digital platform to achieve the company’s goals.
The Digi elephant is a digital market agency in Ahmedabad which is best known for its services in the digital marketing world. If you are looking for marketing your business through the digital world, you should go for the Digi elephant and their professionals who will work in your favour to enhance your business.
Digital marketing can be of various types. This includes:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): the process of getting your website to rank higher during the search engine result pages. This will increase the amount of traffic to your site. Generally, websites, infographics and blogs benefit from this type of digital marketing.
- Content Marketing: this type of digital marketing includes creation and promotion of content to create brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation and customers. This strategy of marketing includes EBooks and whitepapers, blog posts, and infographics.
- Social Media Marketing: this means the promotion of your brand and content on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. This is done to create brand awareness, generate a lead for the business and drive traffic. There are several social media marketing agencies in Ahmedabad.
- Pay per click (PPC): PPC is a way of marketing in which traffic is driven in your website by paying the publisher every time your ad is clicked on. There are various channels where PPC can be used; the most common one is Google Ads. Other channels include paid ads on Facebook, Twitter Ads campaigns, and sponsored messages on LinkedIn.
- Marketing automation: this is software that automates your basic marketing operations rather than doing them manually. Many marketing departments automate their repetitive tasks like an email newsletter, social media post scheduling, campaign tracking and reporting, lead-nurturing workflow via this software.
- Native advertising: These are non-paid ads which are content-led and are featured on a platform alongside others. BuzzFeed is an excellent example of a native advertisement.
- Affiliate marketing: in this type of advertising, you promote someone else’s product or service on your website in exchange for a commission. This includes hosting video ads through the YouTube partner program and posting affiliate links from your social media account.
- Email marketing: email is used by the companies to promote content, events and discounts; email is also used by the companies to direct their customer towards a website. There are several emails one can send to promote their business which includes blog subscription newsletter, customer welcome emails, holiday promotion emails, follow-up emails.
- Online PR: this is a practice of online coverage with content-based websites. This includes blogs and publications. Online PR is mostly like traditional PR, but the online difference is that online PR uses an online platform. The channels used are reporters outreach via social media, engaging comments on personal blog or website, or online reviews of your company.
Digital marketing is a course that recently earned a wide area of recognition in India. This is wide because of the avid use of the digital platform in India. Businesses prefer using this platform for marketing and sales as well. There are a lot of digital marketing agencies in Ahmedabad. So don’t think before being a part of this world because this line of work has got a bright future.